The health of our patients and chiropractors is our main concern. We will be taking all appropriate steps to minimise the risk of spreading infection.
- We are operating on a ‘virtual first’ concept so you will be asked to have a virtual appointment first to see if we can help you without the need for face to face treatment
- For those patient who we NEED to see face to face, we have made some changes to our procedures so please read and familiarise yourself with the information below
What procedures do you have in place to ensure safety?
- Patients will be asked to wait in their car until their appointment time and the chiropractor will call you to say they are ready
- Please don’t bring anyone with you to the appointment. They will only be allowed into the clinic under exceptional circumstances.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided as you enter the clinic
- Our chiropractors will be wearing PPE: a face mask, visor, gloves and apron
- Patients will be asked to bring their own mask/face covering or can purchase a mask for £1 (yours then to keep)
- Patients will be asked to pay by contactless payment or ideally by booking online and using the payment option at the time of booking