COVID 19 POLICY
From Monday 15th June we are open to ALL patients for routine and maintenance care. We care about keeping our patients and our staff safe in the current Covid 19 climate. Please see below for the changes we have made.
The steps we have taken to ensure patient safety?
Steps have been taken to make our clinic as safe as possible for all our patients. Our COVID-19 social distancing protocol has been in action for the last few weeks; and continues to be in line with government regulations and the British Chiropractic Association.
Please do not come to the practice if you feel unwell or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 symptoms.
There are a few things that you can do to keep everyone safe when you come for your appointment:
- It is essential you wear a mask. If you forget one, a small fee for a disposable one will be charged.
- Hand sanitiser is available in reception for use immediately prior and post appointment.
- Please do not turn up early for your appointment as you may be asked to wait in your car.
- If you have displayed any symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days, or have been knowingly in contact with anyone who has symptoms in the past 14 days then please stay away. We will still be here to help you after the 14 days has passed.
Our chiropractors are doing things a bit differently…
- Chiropractors will be wearing PPE. A minimum of a disposable apron, gloves and face mask and possibly a face visor if deemed necessary.
- The bench will be cleaned with antiviral wipes between all treatments.
- We are allowing extra time between appointments to ventilate the room and ensure patients are not sat in the waiting room for long periods.
- As well as PPE, our chiropractors will continue to practice good hand hygiene and wash hands before and after every patient.
Thank you and together we can work together to stay healthy and pain free.