Lots of people visit a chiropractor for low back pain and neck pain or a variety of other aches and pains. However, you don’t need to be in pain to visit a chiropractor, we have some patients who come to see us with no specific pain at all! They have perhaps just noticed a general stiffening up and loss of flexibility or want advice on how to stay fit and active.
Once ‘fixed’ some patients want to remain feeling great and so pop in from time to time for a check up. Others may be forever grateful to leave pain free and are fortunate enough to never need to see us again. Whichever path you choose, at Revive Chiropractic you are not pressured down any particular route, you decide.
- New Patient Assessment
- Forty five minutes to one hour
- Full case history and physical exam to determine the cause of your problems. The diagnosis will be explained in a ‘report of findings’ and I will explain what chiropractic treatment will do to address the issue. Time permitting there is normally treatment included during this visit.
- Telehealth Initial Consultation (50 minutes)
- Subsequent Appointments
- Up to 40 minutes
- Treatment times at Revive Chiropractic are longer than with most other chiropractors. This is because I believe in not making you feel rushed.The additional time allows me to work with you on rehabilitation and strengthening exercises to prevent the problems coming back.
- Telehealth Follow Up (25 minutes)
Not sure if chiropractic treatment is for you? Then talk to us first and find out if we can help.
Book a free 20 minute appointment to meet face to face and discuss your pain of complaint in further detail before committing to the initial consultation.